Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making Friends

If this is your first visit to Fig & Ruby Kids, "hello! it's nice to meet you!"  If you are a regular and a fan of all things pretty, I have a challenge and an incentive for you!

All this week, I am asking you to tell your friends about Fig & Ruby Kids.  I have this fun blog and also a page on Facebook.  I often hear people say "I'm so glad I found you" or "I have been wondering where to get bows and now I know".  Share the love friends!  Spread the word, the pretties are here and available for everyone!

Here are some ways to earn entries into the drawing:

1-suggest the Facebook page to your friends

2-blog about Fig & Ruby Kids

3-follow this blog

4-Upload photos of Fig & Rubies in action (to the Facebook page or email them to me)

Make sure to let me know what you have done so I can enter your name for the prize of $10 Ruby Cash and a surprise!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Christa Wiens said...

Just linked all your pages to my fairytale pumpkin page, too!