Monday, August 17, 2009

Tu Tu Fabulous!

Here is a little sneak peek at the tutus I have been busy making.
There are many more colors but these are my girls' favorites!
Caitlyn enjoyed modeling the fru fruness!






What a great prop for newborn photos...or any age for that matter. At this point I am starting with tutus that fit a newborn and stretch to about a size 3T. Maddie, my 5 year old. can get this size tutu on as well but it looks a little smallish on her.
I'm looking for a 3 year old model to show what the tutus look like on that age. My 3 year old son wasn't interested in that gig!
Best part? Wait till you see the bows that go with these! They are ADORABLE!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

If you still need a 3 year old girl, my daughter would LOVE to model those tutu's.
She also loves wearing all the bows we bought from you at the market. So cute!

Melanie (Denise's friend :-)